Saturday 7 November 2015

New Product Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 I told myself I wouldn't buy any more hair products but because my hair easily gets dry, I decided to add another moisturising conditioner and a moisturising leave-in conditioner (discovered that the Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner is protein based) to my collection. 



Already in love with the Elasta QP brand, the Elasta QP DPR-11+ Deep Penetrating Remoisturizing Conditioner was one that came out on top as a cheap and very good moisturising deep conditioner both for relaxed and natural hair.



Luster's S-Curl " No Drip " Activator Moisturizer also has good reviews and can be used as a daily moisturiser and as a leave-in conditioner.

I have come to realise that my hair needs more moisture and so I can't wait to try these products out.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I can't praise S-Curl enough! It's the only thing that softens my hair enough to detangle when it's dry and matted. Love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :-). I'm glad I bought this product and shall be re purchasing for sure as I use it everyday now.

      Delete