Tuesday 1 March 2016

Finally Big Chopped!!!

So much for transitioning for 1-2 years ha! I just couldn't wait any longer, I was an impatient transitioner :-D

I big chopped after 9 months of transitioning as it became increasingly difficult dealing with two textures.

Finally got an appointment with my hairdresser, I just wanted the relaxed ends cut off, nothing fancy.. she got my hair wet for the chop and afterwards blow dried my hair.

This is my hair blowdried


And my hair in its shrunken state.


It's only been 3 days and I'm still learning more about my natural hair, learnt new hair terminologies  (e.g wash n go, twa), subscribed to new youtube channels. ..

I intend to protective style my hair in cornrows at some point, but for now just going with the flow .

No comments:

Post a Comment